Sunday, March 26, 2023

Oreo O's


Name: Oreo O's
Variation: Nabisco Cookies
Manufacturer: Post

Review: This cereal consists of crunchy loops that don't have the perfect texture of Oreo cookies (with the crumbly outside and the smooth inside), but it's a good imitation of the flavor. Mildly chocolatey, but with an unavoidable creamy overtone. Actually not one of my favorite chocolate cereals, and with all the other options available, I'm not likely to go out of my way for this one. But then, while I like Oreos, they're not one of my favorite cookies, either. I remember a time some years ago when this cereal was accompanied by two other Nabisco cookies in cereal form (and two cookies I like more than Oreos) - Chips Ahoy, and Nutter Butter. I regret not getting a proper picture of those. I'm crossing my fingers that they'll release them again some day.

Rating: 🥣
Leftover Milk: Tastes unmistakably of cookies and cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment