Saturday, June 10, 2023

Berry Pebbles


Name: Berry Pebbles
Variation: Fruity Pebbles
Manufacturer: Post

Review: This year, Post is celebrating "women who rock" with a new berry version of their Pebbles cereal. It's an intriguing concept, with blue, red, and purple pebbles. But Fruity Pebbles is already a fruity cereal, so how will it distinguish itself? By emphasizing its "berry" flavor, of course! (I don't know if it's all the purple messing with my head, but I could almost taste grape). However, the resident Fruity Pebbles fanatic in our home reports that it suffers from the loss of a citrus-y flavor. I guess if you already like something, changing it up is a risky proposition. I didn't think it was all that bad, and conceptually, I wouldn't hesitate to give this cereal an A. But that doesn't mean I'd go out of my way to have it again.

Rating: 🥣
Leftover Milk: Not as purple as you would expect, but berry-flavored.

No comments:

Post a Comment