Sunday, June 11, 2023

[Experiment] French Toast Crunch Berries


Description: So I tried General Mills' Cinnamon Toast Crunch derivative French Toast Crunch, and (like with my real French toast) I felt that it could benefit from being paired with a fruity companion. And Quaker Oats' Oops! All Berries is pretty versatile, and well-poised to serve as an add-in to other cereals. The result of their combination is basically strawberry French toast - in cereal form!

I'm still not super fond of the texture of the French toast pieces (no matter how cute they are). The addition of the Crunch Berries is an improvement, but I don't know if it really comes together. When I tried using JoJo Siwa Strawberry Bop!, it was a little more cohesive, but not necessarily any better. I can't imagine going out of my way to have either one again.

Rating: 🥣

No comments:

Post a Comment