Saturday, June 17, 2023

IHOP Mini Pancake Cereal


Name: IHOP Mini Pancake Cereal - Blueberry & Syrup
Variation: Cookie Crisp?
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: Like DunkAroos, I suspect this is another low-key variation of Cookie Crisp (a cereal that deserves more novelty variations than it gets), based on the sprinkled, saucer-shaped cereal pieces. And they are purple! "Blueberry & Syrup" is a pretty accurate description of how this cereal tastes. And the milk it leaves behind is pleasantly blue, with sprinkles that effectively evoke the spirit of "blueberry".


To be honest, my expectations for this cereal weren't high - and not because I don't like IHOP. It's just that (as I've written before) I don't get that excited for cereals that imitate breakfast foods. But I was pleasantly surprised. I think I like this cereal at least as much as Eggo Homestyle and Waffle Crisp, and definitely better than French Toast Crunch. Which is funny, because outside of the cereal bowl, I like French toast better than pancakes and waffles both...

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: The epitome of "blueberry milk".

No comments:

Post a Comment