Sunday, June 25, 2023

Krave Double Chocolate Brownie Batter


Name: Krave Double Chocolate Brownie Batter
Variation: Krave
Manufacturer: Kellogg's

Review: I tried Kellogg's Krave for the first time this year. I liked it. In fact, I liked it so much, I've already had a second box. But if it has one flaw, it's that the shells of the biscuits are so plain. Well, this cereal solves that problem by making the biscuits chocolate, and then ups the ante with a brownie batter-flavored filling! It's the next best thing since Cocoa Puffs Brownie Crunch. I'm going to have to grab another box or two while I can still find them in stores. The only thing preventing me from giving this cereal the rare privilege of an instant three bowl rating is the fact that, despite all that chocolate, the milk is still left awfully plain (something that not even the ample powder at the bottom of the bag could remedy). Come on, Kellogg's. You could have had it all. But there's no excuse for that.

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: More biscuit-y than chocolate-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment