Sunday, June 18, 2023

[Experiment] Peanut Butter Waffle Crisp


Description: As far as waffle cereals go, I actually like Eggo Homestyle better, but I thought "Peanut Butter Waffle Crisp" had a better ring to it. I was introduced to peanut butter waffles the first time I ate at a Waffle House, on a road trip. They sprinkle peanut butter chips (like chocolate chips, but made with peanut butter) over hot waffles. It's delicious! Since then, I've gotten into the habit of spreading peanut butter directly on my waffles at home (on the rare occasion that I do eat waffles). So I thought this would be a fun idea for a cereal experiment. It's good, and the peanut butter adds a little variety to an otherwise kind of one-note cereal. Give it a try sometime!


Rating: 🥣🥣

No comments:

Post a Comment