Saturday, August 19, 2023

Cheerios Oat Crunch Almond


Name: Cheerios Oat Crunch Almond
Variation: Cheerios
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: I had tried this cereal once before, since I live with someone who is fond of almonds. When I noticed the release of a new flavor this year, I figured it would be a good time to give the Oat Crunch lineup a proper go. This cereal is very nutty. Right out of the box, it makes a strong visual impression - with lighter and darker Cheerios, and big slices of almonds.

In 2021, when it was new.

My impression then, as now, is that if I'm in the mood for a healthy-sounding cereal (I make no claim as to the actual nutritional value of these products), I prefer Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch. This cereal just isn't sweet enough for my tastes. But if it sounds good to you, do give it a try. I wonder if I'll like any of the other three flavors any better.

Rating: 🥣
Leftover Milk: It's a little nutty.

No comments:

Post a Comment