Sunday, August 27, 2023

Cheerios Oat Crunch Berry


Name: Cheerios Oat Crunch Berry
Variation: Cheerios
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: After hyping this cereal up in my own mind, it turned out to be an anticlimactic finish to my survey of the Oat Crunch lineup. The cereal has a slightly purple-ish cast, but there are no dried fruit bits like I was hoping for. The berry flavor is muted, but noticeable - it doesn't blast you with sweetness. Some would consider this a positive; I consider it a negative. It's a good flavor idea for this lineup, but it's not the runaway winner I thought it was gonna be. I think my favorite is still Almond, but again, that's not saying much. Now that I've done my due diligence, can I go back to eating Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch, please?

Rating: 🥣
Leftover Milk: By the time you're finished eating the bowl, you won't even notice the subtle berry flavor in the milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment