Sunday, August 20, 2023

Cheerios Oat Crunch Cinnamon


Name: Cheerios Oat Crunch Cinnamon
Variation: Cheerios
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: Having only ever had Cheerios Oat Crunch Almond before, this will be a chance to see what the core of the Oat Crunch lineup consists of. The Cheerios have that same "multigrain" look, and they're still infused with visible oat clusters. But instead of almonds, now there's cinnamon. Or at least there should be. I think the cinnamon needs to step up its game, because I can barely taste it (it was a little more noticeable the second bowl I had) - and this cereal needs something to give it some flavor. I actually miss the almonds. Turns out, this cereal has even less to offer me than Oat Crunch Almond did.

Rating: 🥣
Leftover Milk: I was hoping this was where all the cinnamon had gone, but it's actually fairly plain and oat-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment