Saturday, August 12, 2023

Frosted Flakes with Creeper Bit Marshmallows


Name: Frosted Flakes with Creeper Bit Marshmallows
Variation: Frosted Flakes
Manufacturer: Kellogg's

Review: Although it's lacking in cinnamon, I suppose this is the replacement for Minecraft Creeper Crunch, which I don't see on shelves anymore. Once again, the marshmallows are pleasant shades of green. And it's fun that they're cube blocks, instead of being round. I'm still finding that Frosted Flakes are not an optimal cereal base for my tastes, but this is better than the styrofoam-y Creeper Crunch. And I like these marshmallows better than the vanilla ones. I'm kind of on the fence as to whether to give this cereal a rating of one bowl or two bowl, but since I like it better than both of the two closest cereals I could compare it to, I'm gonna go ahead and give it two.

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: It's lookin' a little green!

No comments:

Post a Comment