Saturday, August 26, 2023

Cheerios Oat Crunch Oats 'N Honey


Name: Cheerios Oat Crunch Oats 'N Honey
Variation: Cheerios
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: I thought "Oat Crunch Oats 'N Honey" sounded kind of redundant, and there is an emphasis on the oats - like Multigrain Cheerios infused with oatmeal. The honey part is what I was looking forward to, since I think these cereals could be a lot sweeter. It's a subtle addition. I almost feel like this cereal would be better with raisins. I think Almond is still my favorite flavor (not that that's saying much), but I've saved what I predict to be the best (and also the newest) for last - Oat Crunch Berry. I can't wait to give it a try (and then be done with this lineup :-p).

Rating: 🥣
Leftover Milk: More oat-y than sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment