Saturday, September 2, 2023

Vanilla Spice Cheerios


Name: Vanilla Spice Cheerios
Variation: Cheerios
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: My main question for this cereal was, what's the difference between vanilla and vanilla spice? And the answer is - cinnamon! Of course, I would have known that if I'd paid more attention to the box, but it's not a very eye-catching box. Honestly, the brown doesn't hint at cinnamon so much as it looks like the box is old and the colors are faded. Which, as it turns out, is just how this cereal tastes. To be fair, I wasn't actually expecting to like this flavor, but I was hoping it would at least have flavor. I'd be curious to see what a vanilla & cinnamon cereal tastes like, but I'm not sure I even taste vanilla, and there's only the barest hint of cinnamon. I might as well be eating plain Cheerios - or Multigrain, which is what it looks like. This cereal is wholly underwhelming.

Rating: 🥣
Leftover Milk: Barely even flavored.

No comments:

Post a Comment