Sunday, October 1, 2023

Corn Flakes Honey Flavor


Name: Corn Flakes Honey Flavor
Variation: Corn Flakes
Manufacturer: Kellogg's

Review: Corn Flakes are about as white bread as breakfast cereals get. I mean, they're not even Frosted! Even with a Honey Flavor, I passed this box over time and time again. I finally broke down and bought it for two reasons. First, I found it for half price at Ollie's Bargain Outlet ("Good Stuff Cheap"). And second, I thought it would make a good companion for Frosted Mini Wheats Golden Honey.

The cereal has a good honey smell when you open the box, but the flakes taste pre-e-etty plain in milk. It's not even as good as Kellogg's Crunchy Nut, and that's not a very high bar to begin with. I had to add Just Magical Marshmallows (approximating Lucky Charms Honey Clovers) just to get through the box. Why do they sell Corn Flakes in such big boxes, anyway? Who eats that much Corn Flakes? Farmers? I'm definitely not the target audience for this product.

Rating: 🥣
Leftover Milk: Laced with a trace of honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment