Saturday, June 22, 2024

Froot Loops Rainbow Sherbet Scoops


Name: Rainbow Sherbet Scoops
Variation: Froot Loops
Manufacturer: Kellogg's

Review: New, and in time for pride month - it's Froot Loops Rainbow Sherbet Scoops! And, perfect for the heat wave we're currently experiencing, it "cools your mouth" as you eat. Honestly, I'm surprised Kellogg's is still hawking that trick. I think they should cool it already, but I spotted ICEE cereal on the shelves again this year, so I guess we're stuck with it for a while. This cereal is very similar to that one; it's just more colorful. The fruity flavor is suppressed by the "cooling" effect, which really just feels like a slight burning sensation in the roof of your mouth. I think Rainbow Sherbet cereal is a good idea in theory, but it's not my favorite flavor of ice cream, and it just makes me miss all the more the neapolitan Ice Cream Scoops cereal (I believe it was a variation of Cocoa Puffs) I've had in the not too distant past.

Rating: 🥣
Leftover Milk: Cool and menthol-y...

No comments:

Post a Comment