Saturday, June 1, 2024

Reese's Puffs Peanut Butter Lovers


Name: Reese's Puffs Peanut Butter Lovers
Variation: Reese's Puffs
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: I always love it when the big companies take my suggestions for new novelty cereals. I just wish they would pay me for it. Or at least give me some credit. :-p

Welcome to Peanut Butter Town!

This cereal is pretty self-explanatory - it's Reese's Puffs but with nothing but peanut butter puffs. That's right, no chocolate. Visually, it's very reminiscent of Peanut Butter Crunch, but with a softer, maybe even a little bit richer bite. Both are excellent peanut butter cereals, but I think PB Crunch might have some competition if this cereal sticks around. As you would predict, it also tastes great with fresh banana cut up into it. Even though Reese's is known for their peanut butter, and a chocolate cereal would compete with General Mills' own Cocoa Puffs, I would still love to see a Chocolate Lovers version of Reese's Puffs in the future. Imagine mixing them together! XD

Rating: 🥣🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Only mildly peanut buttery.

No comments:

Post a Comment