Saturday, June 15, 2024

Mega Stuf Oreo O's


Name: Mega Stuf Oreo O's
Variation: Oreo O's
Manufacturer: Post

Review: Skipping over Double Stuf and jumping straight to Mega Stuf, here's an exciting new version of Oreo O's! Can I just say, I hate the way companies intentionally misspell words in their product names. I know they do it so they can protect their trademark (you can't own regular words), but it's not cute. It looks ignorant, and it stunts children's educations. Is it really worth it to make yourself (and by extension, your consumers) look like idiots for commercial profit? The answer is obviously yes, and that disgusts me.

Anyway, this appears to be nothing more than regular Oreo O's, but with marshmallows. I guess the "stuf" fell out. But you know what I say - marshmallows make any cereal better! I feel like there were a lot of Oreo loops stuck together in my box, but that may just be a coincidence. The cereal itself is kinda plain, but the marshmallows are good. It's a definite improvement over original Oreo O's. I would just be mindful of the high sugar content, rivaling even Raisin Bran itself.

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: A bit like an Oreo cookies 'n' cream milkshake.

No comments:

Post a Comment