Saturday, August 8, 2026

Cinnamon Toast Crunch Apple


Name: Cinnamon Toast Crunch Apple
Variation: Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: Without having them side-by-side, I can't say how this cereal differs from Cinnamon Toast Crunch's seasonal fall variety, Apple Pie Toast Crunch. What does apple pie have, other than apples? I know it's not caramel, because you have to add Dulce de Leche Toast Crunch to get the Caramel Apple flavor. Regardless, if Apple Jacks is any indication (and it is, although I would pick Apple Cinnamon Cheerios, myself), this is a great flavor idea for a cinnamon cereal. I mean, some cereal novelties are pretty out there, while others are obvious. This one's a no-brainer.


I could smell the pleasant aroma of apples as soon as I opened the box. And it's a pretty box - in a complementary shade of green. The cereal is good. It's sweet, and the apple flavor blends with the cinnamon really well. I still don't know how it differs from Apple Pie Toast Crunch, but this version is more universal. I notice the box doesn't say "new" (I could believe this flavor has been floated before), or even "limited". Will it stick around? It's about the most logical choice of alternate for a cinnamon cereal as I could think of (even more so than chocolate, although I do like Chocolate Toast Crunch). Kellogg's (which manufactures Apple Jacks) better beware.

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: It's the applesauce-flavored milkshake you never knew you wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment