Saturday, December 17, 2022

Frosted Krispies


Name: Frosted Krispies
Variation: Rice Krispies
Manufacturer: Kellogg's

Review: After trying regular Rice Krispies (in both Shocking Orange and Red & Blue) and being completely turned off from how bland the cereal was, I was very curious to try these Frosted Krispies to see how they compare. Some people like to make a big deal about how sweet and sugary breakfast cereals are, but my opinion is that it's par for the course. After all, you wouldn't drink unsweetened lemonade, would you? As expected, these Frosted Krispies are much sweeter than plain Rice Krispies, which is to their benefit. I'd say that it makes them palatable (I was actually able to finish the bowl I'd poured this time!), but they're still quite plain in the grand scheme of things. They're not as good as Cinnamon Sugar Krispies were, which have a flavor beyond just being "sweet". I definitely won't be in a hurry to have this cereal again.

Rating: 🥣
Leftover Milk: What little milk is left after the cereal is gone tastes very sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment