Sunday, July 2, 2023

Trix Firecracker


Name: Trix Firecracker
Variation: Trix
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: As far as I can tell, this is just a re-skinned version of a cereal I found at Sam's Club last year - Trix Fireworks. The thing with Sam's Club is that they sell all their cereals in double pack boxes, so sometimes they have products that you won't find anywhere else (which I think is annoying, because it's not one of my favorite places to shop). So I'm guessing Trix Firecracker is just the version of Trix Fireworks that General Mills gives to all the other retailers (but I could be wrong). And you know, I think I might like the blue box better. Regardless, there are no surprises here. This is just red and blue swirled puffs of Trix, with white starburst-shaped marshmallows. One thing I'll note is that, after finally having fruit-shaped Trix again, I think the puffs hold less fruity flavor. Maybe that's why they're not as popular.

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Slightly pink, even less fruity.

No comments:

Post a Comment