Saturday, July 6, 2024

Golden Grahams Retro Recipe


Name: Golden Grahams Retro Recipe
Variation: Golden Grahams
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: Boasting "the delicious taste of graham crackers in milk" (I'm not so sure about that), Golden Grahams Retro Recipe is "taking you back to the best part of the '80s" with "the taste of your childhood". Actually, I never ate Golden Grahams as a child, so I can't judge the integrity of this "retro recipe". I just hope it tastes better than CinnaGraham Toast Crunch (and half of that cereal was Cinnamon Toast Crunch...).

Dry, it tastes like graham crackers. It's reminiscent of having a S'mores cereal, but without the chocolate or marshmallow (i.e., the best parts). It tastes slightly better in milk, but honestly, it's still dry and quite plain. I'm sorry, but this cereal is gonna need something more than just honey-dipped graham crackers for me to recommend it...

Rating: 🥣
Leftover Milk: Has a sweet, honey graham flavor - it's better than the cereal itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment