Sunday, April 23, 2023

Lightyear


Name: Lightyear
Variation: n/a
Manufacturer: Kellogg's

Review: This is a cereal that flew under my radar. I didn't know about it until I saw a picture of it online, months after it had disappeared from shelves. But then I stumbled across a shipment at Ollie's, where they offload unsold products close to their sell by dates at cheap prices. It smells quite vanilla-y right out of the box, and looks an awful lot like Hocus Pocus 2 cereal, but with the addition of colorful "Space Ranger" marshmallows ("Galactic Green Rockets & Cosmic Purple Moons") - which is to its credit, as the cereal itself is kinda plain. In spite of Hocus Pocus 2's "berry brew" flavor (which it didn't even taste like), I think Lightyear is the superior cereal. That said, it's still pretty middle-of-the-road, and not something I would go out of my way to have again.

Rating: 🥣
Leftover Milk: A little green, a little vanilla, a little marshmallow-y - but not much.

No comments:

Post a Comment