Sunday, April 16, 2023

LOL Surprise!


Name: LOL Surprise!
Variation: n/a
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: PJ Masks was a bit of a sleeper hit, so I wanted to give LOL Surprise! a try. I believe I've already established that "birthday cake" isn't one of my favorite flavors, but this is the first time I've tried it with marshmallows added - and you know what I say: marshmallows make everything better. The box has a pink and blue motif that I really like, and with the yellow loops, it reminds me of Peeps cereal (which I'm happy to report I've been able to find locally this year) with softer colors. It's actually very pretty. The birthday cake flavor is kind of subdued; if this cereal were just the loops, it would probably be very plain. But the marshmallows add that little extra something that pulls it together. I'm not gonna say I love it, but it's not bad.

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Tastes a bit like cake and frosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment