Saturday, April 8, 2023

Reese's Puffs Minis (& Big Puffs)


Name: Reese's Puffs Minis/Big Puffs
Variation: Reese's Puffs
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: This weekend I'm reviewing this year's new "Minis" cereals - mini versions of three of your favorites from the General Mills lineup. We'll start with Reese's Puffs Minis, since Reese's Puffs is one of my favorites. To start off, the mini puffs are adorable. The flavor is just what you would expect from the regular cereal, so no surprises there. Smaller puffs means you can shovel more of them into your mouth. However, I don't think the crunch is as satisfying, and you may have to slow yourself down to avoid swallowing them whole...

January 2020

A few years ago, General Mills released an over-sized version of Reese's Puffs, called Big Puffs. It was a fun novelty, but I felt the overly large puffs were a bit awkward to eat. Now, having tried both Big Puffs and Minis, I can say with confidence that the regular-sized puffs are the Goldilocks standard. That said, I enjoy mixing things up every now and then. Stay tuned for my review of Cinnamon Toast Crunch & Trix Minis tomorrow!

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: A little bit of PB&C.

No comments:

Post a Comment