Saturday, April 15, 2023

PJ Masks


Name: PJ Masks
Variation: n/a
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: This is a very colorful cereal - the purple puffs provide a dark background that sets off the vibrant pink, blue, and green marshmallows, in a palette that is very evocative of "moonlighting superheros". I had written this cereal off as an unremarkable novelty aimed at small children, but it's actually pretty good. Like a "midnight berry" (I'm guessing it's blueberry?) version of JoJo Siwa's Strawberry Bop! And the marshmallows have a robust "marshmallow-y" flavor, even though I bought this box on clearance mere weeks from its sell by date (in contrast to a few other boxes I've bought recently that have had rips in the bag, rendering the marshmallows utterly stale many months before the date printed on the box). I'm pleasantly surprised.

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Berry purple and marshmallow-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment