Saturday, April 29, 2023

Cocoa Pebbles


Name: Cocoa Pebbles
Variation: Fruity Pebbles
Manufacturer: Post

Review: Although this isn't a new or limited edition cereal, it could be considered a variation on Fruity Pebbles, and I want to take a little time to review all the "chocolate alternatives" to the most popular cereals on the shelves (stay tuned for more!). This is not my favorite chocolate cereal, but it has a good flavor. As I've said elsewhere, I'm not super fond of the way the cereal merges with the milk to form a crunchy sludge. But it's definitely chocolatey enough for me to enjoy eating it - in fact, this is one of the darkest cereals you'll pour into your bowl. Even better is the new version they came out with last year. It has marshmallows!

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: If you could separate it from the Pebbles, I bet it'd be the chocolatiest milk on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment