Saturday, March 30, 2024

Trix with Marshmallows


Name: Trix with Marshmallows
Variation: Trix
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: After having not one, not two - not even three, but four! different versions of Trix with marshmallows, I was getting kind of tired of it. But now that I've had a bit of a break, I got excited when I saw this cereal on the shelf, because it's the first one I've tried with the regular fruit-shaped cereal pieces (and not, as in three of the four cases, the swirled puffs).

Plus, those bunny marshmallows ("look what hopped into Trix!") are adorable as heck. And their simple, white design is the perfect contrast to the vibrant colors of the rest of the cereal. It's fruity, with a hint of marshmallow. The cereal pieces are firm and crunchy. It's good. But I feel like the fruity flavor doesn't linger long enough, and you can really taste the corn base. I still wouldn't pick this cereal over Froot Loops with Marshmallows.

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Nothing to write home about.

No comments:

Post a Comment